"We do not stop playing because we are old,
We grow old because we stop playing."
i rock you.


information

Lay ting, 15. I'm proud to be a daughter of God. I am generally quite a happy kid with my awesome family and friends but when I'm emotional it's best you leave me alone. I believe it's nice to be nice so I live to love. I am sadistic. I like gore. I like red and orange. I like garfield. I like jumping. I like taking pictures. I like Christmas. I like hugs and people who make me feel special. I am often insecure. I am emo. I am hyper. I am noisy. I am very loud. I am fierce. I am awesome. I play floor ball. I like dancing. I wanna dance. I wanna be a superstar. I wanna see monsters. I don't like people who stare at me. I don't like poseurs. I don't like chocolates, sweets, cakes and ice cream. I don't like guys who hurt girls. If you agree that I am so awesome, Tell me here.

archives
April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010


Without you I'll be miserable at best.
8:27 PM
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Richie's party - best!

Met Ryan, Renee and Ying ying at the bus stop before Shermaine, Richie and Daryl came to fetch us in. Went up to his room to slack. Stared in space and went down to the swimming pool area to stare into MORE space. LOL. Irritated people with the squeaky sher and i bought that day at parkway. Hehehehe. The rest came a while later.

Ate, and played virus on the first level! Like fucking cool only. For the first round I hid with sher, ying and renee. Gay!!! The guys couldn't find us- laugh my ass off. But later I got cornered and caught! Zzz ha ha! Second round was with royce, han rong and sher! We hide until damn funny lor, too pro already. Still got toilet break wor~ Lol!!!

After that we were all sweaty and disgusting, we played by the pool side and decided to swim but most of us didn't bring our swimming costumes. Only sher, royce, han rong and richie did. Oh and reagan (chie's bro!). But yea, steady, those guys took off their top and we all jumped into the pool! Hahahahaha. Damn fun I swear. I love 2A woooooohooo!  Played until the security guard asked us to leave as it was getting a little too late.

Went up to wash up and change. Most of them left, so Sher, richie and i took pictures.












Weird, I know.

Later sher and i walked to tanah merah as she wanted to top up her card. Walked to 7-eleven and bought a damn ice cream for shermaine low O: Then took bus 2 back to my house. Being the retarded people who are, here, dumb pictures. Cool effect.









The rest of the pictures on Facebook! :)

Shermaine stayed over at my house and we slept until 4pm today. Bathed and prepared, and went out for our breakfast cum lunch cum dinner. LOL. Walked around eastpoint, and finally had nothing to do so we both went home.

He he he, kind of busy these few days, awesome! Go read sher's blog for more details, I'm just too lazy to post about some things. HE HE. Like the haw par villa day. I went out for the whole day, different places, different people! Ha ha ha. :)))))

Okie dokie pokie monkie I go read sher's Gossip Girl already. Bye bye.


x x x x x