"We do not stop playing because we are old,
We grow old because we stop playing."
i rock you.


information

Lay ting, 15. I'm proud to be a daughter of God. I am generally quite a happy kid with my awesome family and friends but when I'm emotional it's best you leave me alone. I believe it's nice to be nice so I live to love. I am sadistic. I like gore. I like red and orange. I like garfield. I like jumping. I like taking pictures. I like Christmas. I like hugs and people who make me feel special. I am often insecure. I am emo. I am hyper. I am noisy. I am very loud. I am fierce. I am awesome. I play floor ball. I like dancing. I wanna dance. I wanna be a superstar. I wanna see monsters. I don't like people who stare at me. I don't like poseurs. I don't like chocolates, sweets, cakes and ice cream. I don't like guys who hurt girls. If you agree that I am so awesome, Tell me here.

archives
April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010


CAMP.
7:53 PM
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Okayyyyyyy.

I'm gonna post about camp, like finally. ^^

First day.

Hmmmm, sat with Ms Foo on the bus?
Funny shit. Lollollol =x

Group 6.
Met group members.
No offence lah, but my group's kinda boringggggg.
Got Elizabethhhhhh~

And Xinhui! :)

Buddy group: Group 5.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Got Kelsey (ah sey =x), Hui si (AH SI!), Daryl and Ahmad hahahahahaha.
Group 5 more fun seriously.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Team building games; so-so?
Then we had orienteering.
Like amazing race one lah.
Read map run run run around, complete some tasks then run to starting point?
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
That wanna-be-leader-de kena own like shit by me there =x

At the ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ game =x
Cause we're supposed to hold hands and get the whole group across by stepping on the alphabets mat in order?
So I walked in front cause I found the place wahahaha LOL.
Eliz they all follow behind lah. HAHAHA.

Her: (Walk walk walk to front)
Her: *shouts like she's the leader* OI line up behind lah!!!!
Me: Eh, why you still here? Go line up? (gives the O.O look)
Her: (paiseh look) Walk back.

Lmao. Not I bad hor.
She bad -.-

Hmmm, but the weather was very hot lo -.-
I TIED MY HAIR HAHAHAHAHA. ^^
Built tents o.o
We're sleeping on wooden planks! :O
Spoilt kids like us can't take it you know, LOLLOL.
Joking lah =x

Wo shi easily adaptable to the surroundings de k.

Erm, had night hike at night?
Walk in forests without light, very dark lor.
I've got a little night blindness seriously.
But don't ask me to eat carrots, I don't like. LOL.
I know I need vitamin A! :D

Lunch and dinner was NOT NICE.
My plate had insects crawling on it. Piangggg.
Missed supper.
Bathe and slept. (very tired so we didn't really care much.)

Day 2.

Long day long day.

Supposed to assemble at 6.50 -.-
Got waken up at 5 plus.
LOL. Xinhui chua tio.

Her: "Eh Lay Ting wake up!" (pushes)
Me: (immediately sits up) "Orh"
Her: (stunned)

Lmao sia.

Hmmm, did rafting?
We're given 3 "logs", 3 floats and 4 strings and we're supposed to build a raft la.

The instructor choose me to sit on it de lor -.-
Then that si extra de keep holding the paddle say she want play.
Team work right, yet she there say our idea not good.

"Hey I still think my idea is better lah..."

So tempted to say "shut up fuck up" .

(roll eyes)

SOOOOO,
let her play lor.

Our raft was sure to sink anyway, LOLLOLLOL.
In the end never lah.
But I tell you, can die one.
Versus group 5 right, theirs so good and tight, ours so loose.
That bitch reaction bloody funny.

Eliz, Kels, Ah si and I laughing like shit over there please.

Challenge valley!
That girl there "Wa, so easy!"
End up she go play, cannot.
Then everyone there "Thought you say very easy?"
And she was like "No no no, I didn't say it was easy. You so pro you try lah."
Everyone looks at each other, (roll eyes) Lmao.

Everything also wanna go first one.
Fucker. i don't care.
Didn't enjoy camp, busy guai lan-ing her.

WHEN WE WERE ABOUT TO GO FOR THE MILO POND (PORN LOL) SLIDE.
IT RAINED.
HEAVILY.
Ran back to the white tentage.
Soaked like shit. Cold lo please.

Stomachache. I think cause of the food lah.
And the cold weather and wet clothes so didn't help.

After a few hours of sitting there doing nothing.
The rain suddenly stopped.
By then we missed our challenge valley time slot already.
So we went for kayaking!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Partnered with Chang Yu ^^
Damn funny please.
Went to kaypoh and help Kelsey and Hui si, end up got ourselves in trouble also.
Then cannot turn funnyyyyy.

LATER, stuck at the mangroove there, piang.
All the leafs and branches sweeping across my face, plus the wind blowing my hair, cannot see.
Somemore cannot paddle.
I keep scream lo.
Then since Chang Yu's the guy he obviously pushed us away lah.
Xie xie ah friend! :D

When we wanted to go back, stuck again.
Cause the bitch's kayak keep hitting ours lor, then we got pushed into the bushes.
Almost capsize can.

Machiam rushing to reincarnate like that. Diao. Push push push.
Her mother never teach her ah?! (LOL)

Despite those, was damn fun k.
Chang Yu best partner :D

HEAVY RAIN, AGAIN.
Ran to change into dry clothes?
Still wet what, run in rain. LOL.

Sit there stone~~~~
Then had lunch.

Campfire preparation.
Then went for high elements.
I WANT PLAY SIA.
TMD, stomachache =="

Buay tahan already so went to first aid room.
Stayed there for few hours.
Saw Pei ting and Nicolette there.
Actually they not bad lah, fun to talk. ^^
Got dumped back with the group for dinner + camp fire.

Didn't eat anything. LOL.

Camp fire, not very high lah. Lalalalalalalala.
Kinda boring lo this year.
Scream until no energy cause stomachache + didn't eat anything.
LOL. K whatever.

Went back to tent.
Cannot find slippers.
Fuck. I think it flowwwwwwww under the wooden plank.
Waited for Eliz to finish bathing, AND I SAW A SNAKE.
Whoooooooooooooooooo. =x
She send me to first aid room.
Saw Hsiang ling there.
Then Pei ting the allergy or something acted up again.
So I went back to tent?

WITHOUT BATHING. Eeeew.

Cannot sleep. Sms sms sms =x
Damn disgusting please.
Once you bring up your phone, got light right!
You'll see the insects flying around.
Xinhui my sleeping partner saw too!

Wtf LOL. So we both there "I didn't see anything I didn't see anything!!!"

Day 3.

Woke up kinda early also ^^
Cleaned and unpitched the tents.
Fuck sia, the bitch got best camper, act yi ge enthusiastic nia.

I didn't expect anything la, this camp I also not active.

But still, out of so many people why her.

-----------------------------------

Let me talk about her la.

You know when you go kayaking all that and came back your shoe damn soaked right?
So you take it out and use tissue clean till it SEEMS cleanER right?
But it's still very dirty and your fingers are worse so you try to avoid contact with everything.
Instead, she uses her fingers around her toes then shake here shake there.
The best thing is, next thing she knows, LUNCH TIME!

And WE DIDN'T GET TO WASH OUR HANDS. Wtf.
Hahhahahahaha, and we ate rice with..... CHICKEN WINGS.

Horrifying.

She use her FINGERS to eat the chicken wing.

Not only that,

SHE.........

LICK HER FINGERS AND SUCK HER THUMB.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I was like...

FUCK. I don't wanna eat anymore.

She was sitting just opposite me la, how to eat.
Eat halfway serious want vomit liao buay tahan.

I'm like those when i'm eating you talk about shit blood all that I don't care one lor.
When something makes me wanna vomit right, really damn @$#@%^&*()_.
Undescribable.

The worse thing about camp is her man.


K DONE.
No pictures cause we weren't supposed to use our phones.
Used it anyway, LOL.

Next post about today ba :)


x x x x x